Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The White Lamp

So, this has nothing to do with Scotland, but it needs to be posted anyway. In English we are reading poetry, and we recently read a poem called "The Red Wheelbarrow" by William Williams. My friend Alexandra and I were discussing the poem, and we decided to imitate the brilliance of such poetry. Here is what I came up with:

"The white 
lamp
bright and 
shining
stands 
upon the desk"

Clearly, this poem represents enlightment and knowledge. Without the light, we stumble through ignorance and darkness. The lamp stands tall on the desk as a beacon for the weary wanderers desperately searching for righteous knowledge. 



#sarcasm....this is what happens when I'm sick. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG guys thats me! I'm an inspiration and "a beacon for the weary wanderers" *cough*KATHERINE*cough*

    ReplyDelete